See inside this Grade II listed former coach house near Welwyn
- Credit: Connells
Situated within the idyllic and highly sought after private grounds of Tewin Water is this Grade II listed former coach house.
The 31ft open plan reception room is a stand out feature of the property, with its exposed beams and magnificent vaulted ceiling.
In addition, the property benefits from two double bedrooms, one bathroom, one shower room and a fitted kitchen with built in larder.
Outside there are stunning landscaped grounds and a garage, plus allocated parking.
Tewin Water sits within eight acres of communal parkland, flanked by the river Mimram and open countryside.
Welwyn village centre, popular local schools and Welwyn North station are all under a mile away.
- 1 Where can you see classic steam train Duchess of Sutherland this Friday?
- 2 Top award for hero cop who saved Welwyn woman's life
- 3 Wheat Quarter hits back at 'misleading' community investment and housing claims
- 4 Family home on Welwyn Garden City's West Side on sale for £1m
- 5 New train times arriving in Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City next week
- 6 Refuse workers stage walkout leading to missed bin collections
- 7 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 8 International Nurses Day 2022: Celebrating Herts Uni student who overcame challenges to become a nurse
- 9 Local train user starts petition to bring back fast trains in Hertfordshire
- 10 WGC eco-community rescuing food from landfill for people in need
The Stable Block, Tewin Water, Welwyn
Connells, 01707 322903, www.connells.co.uk