Family home on Welwyn Garden City's West Side on sale for £1m
- Credit: Ashtons
Enjoying a prime position on one of Welwyn Garden City's most sought-after streets is this detached four-bed family home.
The ground floor houses a spacious entrance hall, a lounge, and a dining room which is currently in use as a home office. There is also a kitchen/diner, a useful utility room and a guest cloakroom.
To the first floor, a large landing leads to four bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite to the main bedroom.
There is a large loft room on the second floor that the current owners have previously used as an occasional bedroom, but could also be used as a study/playroom or for storage.
Externally there is a mature garden with a sizeable patio area, perfect for summer entertaining.
There is rear access to the garage, while the front of the property offers an attractive garden with off street parking.
The town centre's amenities, including John Lewis, the Howard Centre shops, and mainline rail services are within walking distance, as is Templewood primary school.
- 1 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 2 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 3 Resident's fury after tree barrier to train line destroyed
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Meet your officers at Friday’s Welwyn Garden City event
- 6 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 7 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
- 8 IN PICTURES: Stars come out for Simply Red concert in Hatfield Park
- 9 Meet Hertfordshire's Birmingham 2022 medal winners
- 10 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
Coneydale, Welwyn Garden City
Guide price: £1m
Ashtons, 01707 331100, www.ashtons.co.uk