Family home on Welwyn Garden City's West Side on sale for £1m
- Credit: Ashtons
Enjoying a prime position on one of Welwyn Garden City's most sought-after streets is this detached four-bed family home.
The ground floor houses a spacious entrance hall, a lounge, and a dining room which is currently in use as a home office. There is also a kitchen/diner, a useful utility room and a guest cloakroom.
To the first floor, a large landing leads to four bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite to the main bedroom.
There is a large loft room on the second floor that the current owners have previously used as an occasional bedroom, but could also be used as a study/playroom or for storage.
Externally there is a mature garden with a sizeable patio area, perfect for summer entertaining.
There is rear access to the garage, while the front of the property offers an attractive garden with off street parking.
The town centre's amenities, including John Lewis, the Howard Centre shops, and mainline rail services are within walking distance, as is Templewood primary school.
- 1 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 2 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 3 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 4 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 5 Delight as Welwyn Garden City’s Rowan Tree crowned Nursery of the Year
- 6 Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car and van in Potters Bar
- 7 Woman left with injuries after dog attack in Woolmer Green
- 8 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 9 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 10 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
Coneydale, Welwyn Garden City
Guide price: £1m
Ashtons, 01707 331100, www.ashtons.co.uk