New care home opens in Potters Bar
- Credit: Ardale
A brand new boutique care home has opened in Potters Bar.
Potters Grange has just 20 beds for residents, including those who require nursing care.
Located on Barnet Road, it's operated by Ardale, a family-run business which has owned and managed care homes for more than 25 years.
Priding itself on not being a ‘grey corporate’, Ardale vows to deliver care and support that is meaningful to each individual, with dignity, warmth and personality.
Evan Arceo, general manager at Potters Grange, described the home as "a really special place.
"Small in the number of beds but large on space, it offer residents all the features of a large home like private dining rooms, hair salon and cinema room, but here you don’t have to share it with 80 to 100 other people," he said.
"We are a nurse-led service and because our nurses are supernumerary to the care staff, it enables us to more easily maintain each resident’s physical and mental health, while aiming to avoid all unnecessary hospital admissions."
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 5 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
The first residents will begin to move in to Potters Grange in early July.
COVID-safe tours of the home are currently being offered, and a video tour is available at https://pottersgrange.co.uk/.