Problem of QE2 parking
SIR – With reference to the article Sort the car parking , I am astonished that the QE2 was selected as the new general hospital. This was despite all the emphasis during the last few months of parking problems and overflows of cars in Ascots Lane and Ki
SIR - With reference to the article "Sort the car parking", I am astonished that the QE2 was selected as the new general hospital.
This was despite all the emphasis during the last few months of parking problems and overflows of cars in Ascots Lane and Kingsley Court.
I cannot see any spare land near the QE2 to provide additional parking.
However the Hatfield site, which was considered for the new superhospital has all the space needed to accommodate as many cars as necessary.
You may also want to watch:
Obviously the decision was made without thought or consideration.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 6 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 7 Code Ninjas: Family launches club to teach kids how to code
- 8 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 9 Lesley Hewitt makes history at Brookmans Park Golf Club
- 10 CCTV appeal launched over racist graffiti and criminal damage at building site