Problem of QE2 parking
SIR – With reference to the article Sort the car parking , I am astonished that the QE2 was selected as the new general hospital. This was despite all the emphasis during the last few months of parking problems and overflows of cars in Ascots Lane and Ki
SIR - With reference to the article "Sort the car parking", I am astonished that the QE2 was selected as the new general hospital.
This was despite all the emphasis during the last few months of parking problems and overflows of cars in Ascots Lane and Kingsley Court.
I cannot see any spare land near the QE2 to provide additional parking.
However the Hatfield site, which was considered for the new superhospital has all the space needed to accommodate as many cars as necessary.
You may also want to watch:
Obviously the decision was made without thought or consideration.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire