Problem of QE2 parking
SIR – With reference to the article Sort the car parking , I am astonished that the QE2 was selected as the new general hospital. This was despite all the emphasis during the last few months of parking problems and overflows of cars in Ascots Lane and Ki
SIR - With reference to the article "Sort the car parking", I am astonished that the QE2 was selected as the new general hospital.
This was despite all the emphasis during the last few months of parking problems and overflows of cars in Ascots Lane and Kingsley Court.
I cannot see any spare land near the QE2 to provide additional parking.
However the Hatfield site, which was considered for the new superhospital has all the space needed to accommodate as many cars as necessary.
You may also want to watch:
Obviously the decision was made without thought or consideration.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas