Please come back next year
SIR – Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon. I think it s great that someone has done something good for the town. I can t remember how long it s been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local compa
SIR - Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon.
I think it's great that someone has done something good for the town.
I can't remember how long it's been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local companies helping out to everyone in the town and even further a field, all coming along to show their support for a good cause.
I think everyone heard how hard the council tried to shut the show down, but no-one seems to know why they would want to do such thing.
You may also want to watch:
I don't see them trying to bring the community together or supporting the troops.
I hope the show will continue next year and be even bigger and better.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist