Please come back next year
SIR – Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon. I think it s great that someone has done something good for the town. I can t remember how long it s been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local compa
SIR - Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon.
I think it's great that someone has done something good for the town.
I can't remember how long it's been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local companies helping out to everyone in the town and even further a field, all coming along to show their support for a good cause.
I think everyone heard how hard the council tried to shut the show down, but no-one seems to know why they would want to do such thing.
You may also want to watch:
I don't see them trying to bring the community together or supporting the troops.
I hope the show will continue next year and be even bigger and better.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar