Please come back next year
SIR – Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon. I think it s great that someone has done something good for the town. I can t remember how long it s been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local compa
SIR - Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon.
I think it's great that someone has done something good for the town.
I can't remember how long it's been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local companies helping out to everyone in the town and even further a field, all coming along to show their support for a good cause.
I think everyone heard how hard the council tried to shut the show down, but no-one seems to know why they would want to do such thing.
You may also want to watch:
I don't see them trying to bring the community together or supporting the troops.
I hope the show will continue next year and be even bigger and better.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas