Please come back next year
SIR – Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon. I think it s great that someone has done something good for the town. I can t remember how long it s been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local compa
SIR - Regarding the family day at Black Fan Lagoon.
I think it's great that someone has done something good for the town.
I can't remember how long it's been since there has been a local event which has brought the community together, from the local companies helping out to everyone in the town and even further a field, all coming along to show their support for a good cause.
I think everyone heard how hard the council tried to shut the show down, but no-one seems to know why they would want to do such thing.
You may also want to watch:
I don't see them trying to bring the community together or supporting the troops.
I hope the show will continue next year and be even bigger and better.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?