Please bring a wire coat hanger
SIR – Some of your readers may wish to come to a free introductory session on How To Dowse, which is being offered by a small group of local dowsers on Sunday, February 17, from 2pm to 5pm, at 12 Nut Grove, WGC. Anyone can dowse, the capacity is innate
SIR - Some of your readers may wish to come to a free introductory session on How To Dowse, which is being offered by a small group of local dowsers on Sunday, February 17, from 2pm to 5pm, at 12 Nut Grove, WGC.
Anyone can dowse, the capacity is innate in you.
Come and enlarge your self esteem as well as your education.
The group meets once a month, mostly on local field trips.
You may also want to watch:
Dowsing allows you to find much more than water. Later in the year we will be looking at the traces in Sherrardswood of a big early settlement, of round houses and hearths with a water source.
Roman and medieval tracks are also found there.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
We have a monthly newsletter and fees are a modest £6 a year.
A call on 01707 322423 will reserve a place on the February session.
Please bring a wire coat hanger if possible.
Nut Grove, WGC.