Please bring a wire coat hanger
SIR – Some of your readers may wish to come to a free introductory session on How To Dowse, which is being offered by a small group of local dowsers on Sunday, February 17, from 2pm to 5pm, at 12 Nut Grove, WGC. Anyone can dowse, the capacity is innate
SIR - Some of your readers may wish to come to a free introductory session on How To Dowse, which is being offered by a small group of local dowsers on Sunday, February 17, from 2pm to 5pm, at 12 Nut Grove, WGC.
Anyone can dowse, the capacity is innate in you.
Come and enlarge your self esteem as well as your education.
The group meets once a month, mostly on local field trips.
You may also want to watch:
Dowsing allows you to find much more than water. Later in the year we will be looking at the traces in Sherrardswood of a big early settlement, of round houses and hearths with a water source.
Roman and medieval tracks are also found there.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
We have a monthly newsletter and fees are a modest £6 a year.
A call on 01707 322423 will reserve a place on the February session.
Please bring a wire coat hanger if possible.
Nut Grove, WGC.