Please bring a wire coat hanger
SIR – Some of your readers may wish to come to a free introductory session on How To Dowse, which is being offered by a small group of local dowsers on Sunday, February 17, from 2pm to 5pm, at 12 Nut Grove, WGC. Anyone can dowse, the capacity is innate
SIR - Some of your readers may wish to come to a free introductory session on How To Dowse, which is being offered by a small group of local dowsers on Sunday, February 17, from 2pm to 5pm, at 12 Nut Grove, WGC.
Anyone can dowse, the capacity is innate in you.
Come and enlarge your self esteem as well as your education.
The group meets once a month, mostly on local field trips.
Dowsing allows you to find much more than water. Later in the year we will be looking at the traces in Sherrardswood of a big early settlement, of round houses and hearths with a water source.
Roman and medieval tracks are also found there.
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 5 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 6 Woman left with injuries after dog attack in Woolmer Green
- 7 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 8 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 9 RSPCA rescue cats in Potters Bar waiting to find their forever homes
- 10 Delight as Welwyn Garden City’s Rowan Tree crowned Nursery of the Year
We have a monthly newsletter and fees are a modest £6 a year.
A call on 01707 322423 will reserve a place on the February session.
Please bring a wire coat hanger if possible.
Nut Grove, WGC.