Planning charges response
Open letter to Welwyn Hatfield Council, in response to their proposal to charge for planning advice. DEAR do-what-we-like council – Can someone please tell me why we as taxpayers, who YOU work for, are paying for a council to provide a service which
Open letter to Welwyn Hatfield Council, in response to their proposal to charge for planning advice.
DEAR do-what-we-like council - Can someone please tell me why we as taxpayers, who YOU work for, are paying for a council to provide a service which suddenly you decide we should pay again for? And isn't it amazing how when YOU want to, you can implement this within three to four weeks because it means more money for you??
Were the public told of this meeting? A two-hour consultation costing £1,000! A top barrister would be cheaper.
First it's the trees, now planning, £20,000 on a boat sat on a roundabout. You lot make the taxpayer sick.
You may also want to watch:
B Bridgeman, Lemsford.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 10 Have you seen this highly sentimental stolen jewellery?