Petty-minded over parking in Welwyn
SIR – How petty minded can you get?
Because they [the borough council] lost in charging car park fees in Welwyn village (thus killing the village off), they now come up with new way to do it; put down double yellow lines.
Do we need them? NO.
You can tell they are not gardeners, because allotment holders need to park in Lockleys Drive to take their tools out of their cars.
Should we vote next month?
You may also want to watch:
Norman Powell, via email.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire