Petty-minded over parking in Welwyn
SIR – How petty minded can you get?
Because they [the borough council] lost in charging car park fees in Welwyn village (thus killing the village off), they now come up with new way to do it; put down double yellow lines.
Do we need them? NO.
You can tell they are not gardeners, because allotment holders need to park in Lockleys Drive to take their tools out of their cars.
Should we vote next month?
You may also want to watch:
Norman Powell, via email.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement