Petty-minded over parking in Welwyn
SIR – How petty minded can you get?
Because they [the borough council] lost in charging car park fees in Welwyn village (thus killing the village off), they now come up with new way to do it; put down double yellow lines.
Do we need them? NO.
You can tell they are not gardeners, because allotment holders need to park in Lockleys Drive to take their tools out of their cars.
Should we vote next month?
You may also want to watch:
Norman Powell, via email.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire