People in glass houses...
SIR – I read with interest in last week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times about Grant Shapps, obviously delighted with himself for uncovering a large amount of money being wasted by a Government department on plants and flowers.
This is evidence of party unfit for power, having ‘lost the plot’, he proudly declared.
Well Mr Shapps, if you take a closer look at your own party with its claims for moats, duck houses, house flippings and invisible sub-lettings, need I go on?
You may well come to the same conclusion, that many members of your own party have ‘lost the plot,’ and are therefore unfit to stand at the next general election.
What’s that they say, ‘People in glass houses . . .
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses