People in glass houses...
SIR – I read with interest in last week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times about Grant Shapps, obviously delighted with himself for uncovering a large amount of money being wasted by a Government department on plants and flowers.
This is evidence of party unfit for power, having ‘lost the plot’, he proudly declared.
Well Mr Shapps, if you take a closer look at your own party with its claims for moats, duck houses, house flippings and invisible sub-lettings, need I go on?
You may well come to the same conclusion, that many members of your own party have ‘lost the plot,’ and are therefore unfit to stand at the next general election.
What’s that they say, ‘People in glass houses . . .
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 2 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 5 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement