People in glass houses...
SIR – I read with interest in last week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times about Grant Shapps, obviously delighted with himself for uncovering a large amount of money being wasted by a Government department on plants and flowers.
This is evidence of party unfit for power, having ‘lost the plot’, he proudly declared.
Well Mr Shapps, if you take a closer look at your own party with its claims for moats, duck houses, house flippings and invisible sub-lettings, need I go on?
You may well come to the same conclusion, that many members of your own party have ‘lost the plot,’ and are therefore unfit to stand at the next general election.
What’s that they say, ‘People in glass houses . . .
- 1 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 2 Vandals trash toilet on WGC train
- 3 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 6 Autism wellbeing event coming to Welwyn Garden City
- 7 New safety signage installed at Stanborough Lakes
- 8 Village off-licence at risk from plans for rival outlet
- 9 Nissan rolled in three-vehicle crash on M25
- 10 Welwyn Hatfield tops tenant complaint figures for east of England