Parking near station is a nightmare
SIR – I use Welwyn North train station and I WON T be using the car park! Myself and my husband nearly bought a house on Harmer Green Lane. I am glad we did not. The traffic and parking is a nightmare. We moved to beautiful noise free Welwyn instead, a
SIR - I use Welwyn North train station and I WON'T be using the car park!
Myself and my husband nearly bought a house on Harmer Green Lane. I am glad we did not.
The traffic and parking is a nightmare. We moved to beautiful noise free Welwyn instead, a five minute drive to Welwyn North and parking on one of the streets!!
The station car park is never full!!
You may also want to watch:
Jasmin Pal, Nathans Close, Welwyn.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College