Panshanger Airfield consultation
SIR – With reference to the two letters Which of our green spaces will be next? and People and airfields don t mix , it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site
SIR - With reference to the two letters 'Which of our green spaces will be next?' and 'People and airfields don't mix', it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site.
Many of us have benefited from the generosity which has made the private land accessible over the years.
The origins and subsequent private usage of the site constitute part of our local heritage and it is my understanding from information currently available on the proposal that there is a willingness at this consultative stage to consider all views on the matter.
Your readers may find it helpful to contact Ross Pearson on 08456 015432 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and in order that their views may be taken into account.
You may also want to watch:
Beehive Lane, WGC.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 6 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Head of planning to leave for county council role
- 9 Eight-year-old actress joins sister in the big screen as she stars in independent domestic abuse film
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?