Panshanger Airfield consultation
SIR – With reference to the two letters Which of our green spaces will be next? and People and airfields don t mix , it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site
SIR - With reference to the two letters 'Which of our green spaces will be next?' and 'People and airfields don't mix', it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site.
Many of us have benefited from the generosity which has made the private land accessible over the years.
The origins and subsequent private usage of the site constitute part of our local heritage and it is my understanding from information currently available on the proposal that there is a willingness at this consultative stage to consider all views on the matter.
Your readers may find it helpful to contact Ross Pearson on 08456 015432 or by email email@example.com for further information and in order that their views may be taken into account.
You may also want to watch:
Beehive Lane, WGC.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist