Panshanger Airfield consultation
SIR – With reference to the two letters Which of our green spaces will be next? and People and airfields don t mix , it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site
SIR - With reference to the two letters 'Which of our green spaces will be next?' and 'People and airfields don't mix', it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site.
Many of us have benefited from the generosity which has made the private land accessible over the years.
The origins and subsequent private usage of the site constitute part of our local heritage and it is my understanding from information currently available on the proposal that there is a willingness at this consultative stage to consider all views on the matter.
Your readers may find it helpful to contact Ross Pearson on 08456 015432 or by email email@example.com for further information and in order that their views may be taken into account.
You may also want to watch:
Beehive Lane, WGC.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 9 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright