Panshanger Airfield consultation
SIR – With reference to the two letters Which of our green spaces will be next? and People and airfields don t mix , it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site
SIR - With reference to the two letters 'Which of our green spaces will be next?' and 'People and airfields don't mix', it is heartening to read that there are local residents who are concerned about the Mariposa Investments Proposal to redevelop the site.
Many of us have benefited from the generosity which has made the private land accessible over the years.
The origins and subsequent private usage of the site constitute part of our local heritage and it is my understanding from information currently available on the proposal that there is a willingness at this consultative stage to consider all views on the matter.
Your readers may find it helpful to contact Ross Pearson on 08456 015432 or by email email@example.com for further information and in order that their views may be taken into account.
You may also want to watch:
Beehive Lane, WGC.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire