Now tree's a real danger
SIR – On June 11 last year you published a letter in which I mentioned that the end of a seven feet wall in the garage precinct in Birds Close was split from top to bottom. Cost of repair at that time may have been minimal. But now the wall is being des
SIR - On June 11 last year you published a letter in which I mentioned that the end of a seven feet wall in the garage precinct in Birds Close was split from top to bottom.
Cost of repair at that time may have been minimal.
But now the wall is being destroyed and will probably need to be rebuilt for at least the third time.
At that time I said that to do nothing meant that councilors must walk around with their eyes closed.
You may also want to watch:
Strange, this, as these are highly visible councillors, or so they claimed at the last council election!
But when someone does finally view the damage I suggest a hard hat is worn. Hanging down vertically, like a spear, from about 12ft is a, say, 10ft branch of a tree, directly above one of the garage doors. It could certainly kill.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
Where is health and safety when needed?