No show Tory saga a disgrace
Sir – The attendance record, behaviour and attitude of councillor Smith are a total and utter disgrace. His lamentable attendance record and lamentable performance as a councillor mean that residents of his ward lack the proper representation and support
Sir - The attendance record, behaviour and attitude of councillor Smith are a total and utter disgrace. His lamentable attendance record and lamentable performance as a councillor mean that residents of his ward lack the proper representation and support they deserve. It is entirely impossible to do the job
properly just by email.
If councillor Smith were employed by a normal type of employer he would have been subject to regular disciplinary action for his attendance and performance in the job.
Inevitably and justifiably, this would result in his dismissal.
You may also want to watch:
Another problem we have is the political party he belongs to. The council leader and the Conservative party appear to condone his performance and continue to support him in his elected office. This, in itself, is also an utter disgrace.
Brian Wilson, Parkhouse Court, Hatfield.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 7 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 10 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering