No show Tory saga a disgrace
Sir – The attendance record, behaviour and attitude of councillor Smith are a total and utter disgrace. His lamentable attendance record and lamentable performance as a councillor mean that residents of his ward lack the proper representation and support
Sir - The attendance record, behaviour and attitude of councillor Smith are a total and utter disgrace. His lamentable attendance record and lamentable performance as a councillor mean that residents of his ward lack the proper representation and support they deserve. It is entirely impossible to do the job
properly just by email.
If councillor Smith were employed by a normal type of employer he would have been subject to regular disciplinary action for his attendance and performance in the job.
Inevitably and justifiably, this would result in his dismissal.
You may also want to watch:
Another problem we have is the political party he belongs to. The council leader and the Conservative party appear to condone his performance and continue to support him in his elected office. This, in itself, is also an utter disgrace.
Brian Wilson, Parkhouse Court, Hatfield.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire