No show Tory saga a disgrace
Sir – The attendance record, behaviour and attitude of councillor Smith are a total and utter disgrace. His lamentable attendance record and lamentable performance as a councillor mean that residents of his ward lack the proper representation and support
Sir - The attendance record, behaviour and attitude of councillor Smith are a total and utter disgrace. His lamentable attendance record and lamentable performance as a councillor mean that residents of his ward lack the proper representation and support they deserve. It is entirely impossible to do the job
properly just by email.
If councillor Smith were employed by a normal type of employer he would have been subject to regular disciplinary action for his attendance and performance in the job.
Inevitably and justifiably, this would result in his dismissal.
You may also want to watch:
Another problem we have is the political party he belongs to. The council leader and the Conservative party appear to condone his performance and continue to support him in his elected office. This, in itself, is also an utter disgrace.
Brian Wilson, Parkhouse Court, Hatfield.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 6 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder