NHS certainly not perfect
SIR – I read with interest two letters in last week s Welwyn & Hatfield Times. The first one concerned the Good News for Patients . Well, what concerns most people is the loss of the A&E department never mind a medical centre. We need both, not an A&E
SIR - I read with interest two letters in last week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
The first one concerned the 'Good News for Patients'.
Well, what concerns most people is the loss of the A&E department never mind a medical centre. We need both, not an A&E at Stevenage that's no good for people in Welwyn Hatfield.
Mr Hobday says the NHS isn't perfect. Too right it isn't, not since his party came to power. We've seen what they are responsible for at Stafford Hospital.
The second letter concerned sewage from NXEC trains.
This is nothing new. I read something of this nature when GNER and British Rail were running the services and it seems nothing has been done to alleviate the problem. Or is it a cost cutting exercise by not doing anything about it.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Campaigners close in on fundraising target ahead BioPark appeal
- 3 Uni of Herts student loses arm on Turkish holiday
- 4 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 5 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 6 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 7 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 8 IN PICTURES: The return of Kimpton Folk Festival
- 9 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 10 Potters Bar RSPCA looking for new homes for farm animals
Something will only be done when it becomes a health and safety issue and someone falls ill.
Mr Hallowell also mentions about cutbacks in catering. Well what do you expect from a bus company.
Graeme Herrington, address supplied.