NHS certainly not perfect
SIR – I read with interest two letters in last week s Welwyn & Hatfield Times. The first one concerned the Good News for Patients . Well, what concerns most people is the loss of the A&E department never mind a medical centre. We need both, not an A&E
SIR - I read with interest two letters in last week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
The first one concerned the 'Good News for Patients'.
Well, what concerns most people is the loss of the A&E department never mind a medical centre. We need both, not an A&E at Stevenage that's no good for people in Welwyn Hatfield.
Mr Hobday says the NHS isn't perfect. Too right it isn't, not since his party came to power. We've seen what they are responsible for at Stafford Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The second letter concerned sewage from NXEC trains.
This is nothing new. I read something of this nature when GNER and British Rail were running the services and it seems nothing has been done to alleviate the problem. Or is it a cost cutting exercise by not doing anything about it.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
Something will only be done when it becomes a health and safety issue and someone falls ill.
Mr Hallowell also mentions about cutbacks in catering. Well what do you expect from a bus company.
Graeme Herrington, address supplied.