Kitchen help needed
SIR – Following the recent refurbishment of our day hospice in Hall Grove, WGC, Isabel Hospice is in urgent need of volunteers to help in the kitchen area. Following the installation of some wonderful new facilities we are, for the first time in our 26
SIR - Following the recent refurbishment of our day hospice in Hall Grove, WGC, Isabel Hospice is in urgent need of volunteers to help in the kitchen area.
Following the installation of some wonderful new facilities we are, for the first time in our 26 year history, able to provide, on site, our patients with high quality, nutritious food.
Spending a few hours each week in a helpful, caring environment as part of a team of staff and volunteers, can offer all sorts of opportunities to meet people and develop skills and interests.
Our chef now needs help with the preparation and clearing away of meals to ensure the highest standards of food hygiene are maintained.
You may also want to watch:
We are specifically looking for volunteers to help in the kitchen around lunchtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, for around two and a half hours a day.
Full training will be given.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
If you would like to make a real difference to local people living with life-limiting illnesses we would love to hear from you.
Please call Jane Hollowday or Glynis Cracknell on 01707 382516 or 382517 as soon as possible.
voluntary services co-ordinator.
PS. If you would like to bake cakes for the hospice we would love to hear from you too!