Kitchen help needed
SIR – Following the recent refurbishment of our day hospice in Hall Grove, WGC, Isabel Hospice is in urgent need of volunteers to help in the kitchen area. Following the installation of some wonderful new facilities we are, for the first time in our 26
SIR - Following the recent refurbishment of our day hospice in Hall Grove, WGC, Isabel Hospice is in urgent need of volunteers to help in the kitchen area.
Following the installation of some wonderful new facilities we are, for the first time in our 26 year history, able to provide, on site, our patients with high quality, nutritious food.
Spending a few hours each week in a helpful, caring environment as part of a team of staff and volunteers, can offer all sorts of opportunities to meet people and develop skills and interests.
Our chef now needs help with the preparation and clearing away of meals to ensure the highest standards of food hygiene are maintained.
You may also want to watch:
We are specifically looking for volunteers to help in the kitchen around lunchtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, for around two and a half hours a day.
Full training will be given.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
If you would like to make a real difference to local people living with life-limiting illnesses we would love to hear from you.
Please call Jane Hollowday or Glynis Cracknell on 01707 382516 or 382517 as soon as possible.
voluntary services co-ordinator.
PS. If you would like to bake cakes for the hospice we would love to hear from you too!