Just the tip of the iceberg
SIR – I really feel that I must help Mr Whitelegg over his confusion about financial matters.
It is not possible to compare moral dishonesty and possible fraud, by all political parties, with a gargantuan waste of public money on an unprecedented scale by this Government.
In my honest opinion this Government has brought this country to the possible brink of bankruptcy and what Grant Shapps uncovered was just the small tip of a gigantic iceberg.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night