Just the tip of the iceberg
SIR – I really feel that I must help Mr Whitelegg over his confusion about financial matters.
It is not possible to compare moral dishonesty and possible fraud, by all political parties, with a gargantuan waste of public money on an unprecedented scale by this Government.
In my honest opinion this Government has brought this country to the possible brink of bankruptcy and what Grant Shapps uncovered was just the small tip of a gigantic iceberg.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 4 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 5 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 6 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 7 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 8 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?