Isabel Hospice plea for unwanted Christmas presents
SIR – ISABEL Hospice is appealing for any unwanted Christmas gifts that we can use as raffle or auction prizes throughout the next fundraising year.
We have called it a Green Santa Appeal because we think it is a great idea for people to recycle any Christmas presents they don’t want or don’t have a need for.
We are appealing to everybody who may have gifts they couldn’t possibly use, slimming club members with chocolate they would rather not have hanging around to tempt them or even businesses that are unable to accept gifts like bottles of wine.
We have many fundraising events throughout the year and are always looking for good quality prizes to be used in our raffles and auctions.
Donations can be brought to our head office at 61 Bridge Road East, WGC, or taken to any of our 13 shops across our catchment area and tell them they are for the Green Santa Appeal.
You may also want to watch:
We can even arrange pick up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01707 382547.
Please consider us this Christmas and pass this message on to your members of staff.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
I would like to finish with wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a healthy new year.