Isabel Hospice plea for unwanted Christmas presents
SIR – ISABEL Hospice is appealing for any unwanted Christmas gifts that we can use as raffle or auction prizes throughout the next fundraising year.
We have called it a Green Santa Appeal because we think it is a great idea for people to recycle any Christmas presents they don’t want or don’t have a need for.
We are appealing to everybody who may have gifts they couldn’t possibly use, slimming club members with chocolate they would rather not have hanging around to tempt them or even businesses that are unable to accept gifts like bottles of wine.
We have many fundraising events throughout the year and are always looking for good quality prizes to be used in our raffles and auctions.
Donations can be brought to our head office at 61 Bridge Road East, WGC, or taken to any of our 13 shops across our catchment area and tell them they are for the Green Santa Appeal.
You may also want to watch:
We can even arrange pick up by emailing email@example.com or calling 01707 382547.
Please consider us this Christmas and pass this message on to your members of staff.
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
I would like to finish with wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a healthy new year.