Isabel Hospice plea for unwanted Christmas presents
SIR – ISABEL Hospice is appealing for any unwanted Christmas gifts that we can use as raffle or auction prizes throughout the next fundraising year.
We have called it a Green Santa Appeal because we think it is a great idea for people to recycle any Christmas presents they don’t want or don’t have a need for.
We are appealing to everybody who may have gifts they couldn’t possibly use, slimming club members with chocolate they would rather not have hanging around to tempt them or even businesses that are unable to accept gifts like bottles of wine.
We have many fundraising events throughout the year and are always looking for good quality prizes to be used in our raffles and auctions.
Donations can be brought to our head office at 61 Bridge Road East, WGC, or taken to any of our 13 shops across our catchment area and tell them they are for the Green Santa Appeal.
You may also want to watch:
We can even arrange pick up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01707 382547.
Please consider us this Christmas and pass this message on to your members of staff.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
I would like to finish with wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a healthy new year.