Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells run organiser says thanks
SIR – Regarding Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run.
Thank you to everyone who made the day such a great success, including our event sponsors John Lewis.
Thanks also to Grant Shapps MP, Terry Mitchinson, editor of the Welwyn Hatfield Times, and hospice trustees Geoff Perrin and Sophie Cowan, Stanborough Parks, as well Steve Folland of Hertbeat FM, and Andy from Mr H productions for the ‘sounds’.
We couldn’t have done it without Valeside catering supplying all the bacon butties, and Phoenix running club for tracking the runners’ times.
Last but by no means least, I want to say a very big thanks to all the hospice staff and volunteers who worked so hard to put up the marquees in the pouring rain and make the day run smoothly.
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 4 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 5 Vehicle caught fire on M25
- 6 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 7 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 8 Schoolchildren get lesson in robotics at University of Hertfordshire
- 9 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 10 Vandals trash toilet on WGC train
Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run,