Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells run organiser says thanks
SIR – Regarding Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run.
Thank you to everyone who made the day such a great success, including our event sponsors John Lewis.
Thanks also to Grant Shapps MP, Terry Mitchinson, editor of the Welwyn Hatfield Times, and hospice trustees Geoff Perrin and Sophie Cowan, Stanborough Parks, as well Steve Folland of Hertbeat FM, and Andy from Mr H productions for the ‘sounds’.
We couldn’t have done it without Valeside catering supplying all the bacon butties, and Phoenix running club for tracking the runners’ times.
Last but by no means least, I want to say a very big thanks to all the hospice staff and volunteers who worked so hard to put up the marquees in the pouring rain and make the day run smoothly.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 6 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run,