Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells run organiser says thanks
SIR – Regarding Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run.
Thank you to everyone who made the day such a great success, including our event sponsors John Lewis.
Thanks also to Grant Shapps MP, Terry Mitchinson, editor of the Welwyn Hatfield Times, and hospice trustees Geoff Perrin and Sophie Cowan, Stanborough Parks, as well Steve Folland of Hertbeat FM, and Andy from Mr H productions for the ‘sounds’.
We couldn’t have done it without Valeside catering supplying all the bacon butties, and Phoenix running club for tracking the runners’ times.
Last but by no means least, I want to say a very big thanks to all the hospice staff and volunteers who worked so hard to put up the marquees in the pouring rain and make the day run smoothly.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run,