Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells run organiser says thanks
SIR – Regarding Isabel Hospice Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run.
Thank you to everyone who made the day such a great success, including our event sponsors John Lewis.
Thanks also to Grant Shapps MP, Terry Mitchinson, editor of the Welwyn Hatfield Times, and hospice trustees Geoff Perrin and Sophie Cowan, Stanborough Parks, as well Steve Folland of Hertbeat FM, and Andy from Mr H productions for the ‘sounds’.
We couldn’t have done it without Valeside catering supplying all the bacon butties, and Phoenix running club for tracking the runners’ times.
Last but by no means least, I want to say a very big thanks to all the hospice staff and volunteers who worked so hard to put up the marquees in the pouring rain and make the day run smoothly.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition
Jingle Bells and Bows Fun Run,