Helping with Access
SIR – The Welwyn Hatfield Access Group would like to express its sincere thanks and appreciation to all those who contributed so generously to its charity collection at Tesco, Oldings Corner, Hatfield on Wednesday, November 25 and Thursday, November 26.
Your generous and kind donations enabled the group to raise the wonderful sum of �443.23.
The management committee and all members of the group would like to express sincere thanks to all those who so kindly donated and to assure them that this money will enable the group to continue its activities to elimate physical, attitudinal and communicational access barriers.
During the collection the group received a number of requests for help and assistance.
Should anyone wish to contact the group they can telephone us on 01707 323884 between 10am and 2pm, Monday to Friday.
If we are out at meetings, leave your details and we will respond as soon as we can.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 8 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids