Helping with Access
SIR – The Welwyn Hatfield Access Group would like to express its sincere thanks and appreciation to all those who contributed so generously to its charity collection at Tesco, Oldings Corner, Hatfield on Wednesday, November 25 and Thursday, November 26.
Your generous and kind donations enabled the group to raise the wonderful sum of �443.23.
The management committee and all members of the group would like to express sincere thanks to all those who so kindly donated and to assure them that this money will enable the group to continue its activities to elimate physical, attitudinal and communicational access barriers.
During the collection the group received a number of requests for help and assistance.
Should anyone wish to contact the group they can telephone us on 01707 323884 between 10am and 2pm, Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
If we are out at meetings, leave your details and we will respond as soon as we can.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children