Helping with Access
SIR – The Welwyn Hatfield Access Group would like to express its sincere thanks and appreciation to all those who contributed so generously to its charity collection at Tesco, Oldings Corner, Hatfield on Wednesday, November 25 and Thursday, November 26.
Your generous and kind donations enabled the group to raise the wonderful sum of �443.23.
The management committee and all members of the group would like to express sincere thanks to all those who so kindly donated and to assure them that this money will enable the group to continue its activities to elimate physical, attitudinal and communicational access barriers.
During the collection the group received a number of requests for help and assistance.
Should anyone wish to contact the group they can telephone us on 01707 323884 between 10am and 2pm, Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
If we are out at meetings, leave your details and we will respond as soon as we can.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire