Helping with Access
SIR – The Welwyn Hatfield Access Group would like to express its sincere thanks and appreciation to all those who contributed so generously to its charity collection at Tesco, Oldings Corner, Hatfield on Wednesday, November 25 and Thursday, November 26.
Your generous and kind donations enabled the group to raise the wonderful sum of �443.23.
The management committee and all members of the group would like to express sincere thanks to all those who so kindly donated and to assure them that this money will enable the group to continue its activities to elimate physical, attitudinal and communicational access barriers.
During the collection the group received a number of requests for help and assistance.
Should anyone wish to contact the group they can telephone us on 01707 323884 between 10am and 2pm, Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
If we are out at meetings, leave your details and we will respond as soon as we can.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire