Helping us with our Target
SIR – Thank you Welwyn & Hatfield Times for the cheque for �85.05 received in return for the bundle of Target Stamps we handed into your office. Each year the Friends of the QE2 buy things for the hospital to the value of around �50,000. We raise this mo
SIR - Thank you Welwyn & Hatfield Times for the cheque for �85.05 received in return for the bundle of Target Stamps we handed into your office.
Each year the Friends of the QE2 buy things for the hospital to the value of around �50,000.
We raise this money by running the hospital shop and the daily trolley service.
To recognise the wonderful efforts of our volunteer staff, we attach stickers to items we've purchased, so everyone will know they've been paid for by the Friends.
You may also want to watch:
The money your paper has sent us covers the cost of a new supply of these stickers, and we are very grateful that your brilliant Target Stamp scheme releases this money for us to spend for the hospital.
If any readers would like to collect Target Stamps for us, or find out more about the Friends, I'd be delighted to hear from them, just write to me c/o of the Friends at the QE2 Hospital, WGC. AL7 4HQ.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 4 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 5 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Head of planning to leave for county council role
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Welwyn Hatfield's links to new Disney+ series WandaVision