Help us fight Post Office closure decision
An open letter to the residents of the Handside area and all the customers of the Handside post office SIR – This is a statement of intent from the chairman of the Council of War Dr Dennis Lewis, and the manager of Handside Post Office, Richard Edlin.
An open letter to the residents of the Handside area and all the customers of the Handside post office
SIR - This is a statement of intent from the chairman of the "Council of War" Dr Dennis Lewis, and the manager of Handside Post Office, Richard Edlin.
We promise that we will not allow the closure of the post office to go ahead without fighting to the last possible moment with all the resources at our disposal.
The decision to close our post office was made by Post Office Ltd without proper and effective consultation with the local people; they ignored our views and it was based on inaccurate information from their own survey.
We will not abandon you as the Post Office has done.
The support we have had from you has been overwhelming, and once again we are asking for your help. Please write to Postwatch urging them to review the decision. If you bring your letters to the shop we will post them for you.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Campaigners close in on fundraising target ahead BioPark appeal
- 3 Uni of Herts student loses arm on Turkish holiday
- 4 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 5 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 6 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 7 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 8 IN PICTURES: The return of Kimpton Folk Festival
- 9 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 10 Potters Bar RSPCA looking for new homes for farm animals
Or email: email@example.com
Postwatch have the power to ask Post Office Ltd to review their decision, so let's persuade them to do it.
Dennis Lewis and