Help us fight Post Office closure decision
An open letter to the residents of the Handside area and all the customers of the Handside post office SIR – This is a statement of intent from the chairman of the Council of War Dr Dennis Lewis, and the manager of Handside Post Office, Richard Edlin.
An open letter to the residents of the Handside area and all the customers of the Handside post office
SIR - This is a statement of intent from the chairman of the "Council of War" Dr Dennis Lewis, and the manager of Handside Post Office, Richard Edlin.
We promise that we will not allow the closure of the post office to go ahead without fighting to the last possible moment with all the resources at our disposal.
The decision to close our post office was made by Post Office Ltd without proper and effective consultation with the local people; they ignored our views and it was based on inaccurate information from their own survey.
You may also want to watch:
We will not abandon you as the Post Office has done.
The support we have had from you has been overwhelming, and once again we are asking for your help. Please write to Postwatch urging them to review the decision. If you bring your letters to the shop we will post them for you.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postwatch have the power to ask Post Office Ltd to review their decision, so let's persuade them to do it.
Dennis Lewis and