Hatfield Swim Centre passes a disappointment
SIR – Recently my daughter purchased free swim passes for the Hatfield swimming pool. We are very disappointed that you can only use these passes at certain times during the holiday times. Most mums work during the morning so this means you can only take
SIR - Recently my daughter purchased free swim passes for the Hatfield swimming pool.
We are very disappointed that you can only use these passes at certain times during the holiday times.
Most mums work during the morning so this means you can only take the children in the afternoon, which means you cannot use the pass.
When we went on Saturday we were told we could not use the diving boards as they were using the area for lifesaving practice. My grandson was so disappointed.
You may also want to watch:
On other times my daughter was told she could not use the teaching pool for her child as there were lessons going on. This meant her younger son could only use the toddlers' area and this is too shallow to teach him to swim.
The management need to rethink their teaching hours; when swimming is a public session that's what it should be.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
I also noticed the sides of the pool, which we used to call the scum line, was dirty and did not look as it has been cleaned for a while.
I used to be a lifeguard have managed several pools and I have never seen a pool so badly run.