Hatfield Swim Centre passes a disappointment
SIR – Recently my daughter purchased free swim passes for the Hatfield swimming pool. We are very disappointed that you can only use these passes at certain times during the holiday times. Most mums work during the morning so this means you can only take
SIR - Recently my daughter purchased free swim passes for the Hatfield swimming pool.
We are very disappointed that you can only use these passes at certain times during the holiday times.
Most mums work during the morning so this means you can only take the children in the afternoon, which means you cannot use the pass.
When we went on Saturday we were told we could not use the diving boards as they were using the area for lifesaving practice. My grandson was so disappointed.
You may also want to watch:
On other times my daughter was told she could not use the teaching pool for her child as there were lessons going on. This meant her younger son could only use the toddlers' area and this is too shallow to teach him to swim.
The management need to rethink their teaching hours; when swimming is a public session that's what it should be.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
I also noticed the sides of the pool, which we used to call the scum line, was dirty and did not look as it has been cleaned for a while.
I used to be a lifeguard have managed several pools and I have never seen a pool so badly run.