SIR – Since the move of the Hatfield police station the roads around the town now have become a racetrack, Queensway especially and the Asda carpark. In the evening and up to midnight all I can hear from my house is cars roaring around and bass blaring
SIR - Since the move of the Hatfield police station the roads around the town now have become a racetrack, Queensway especially and the Asda carpark.
In the evening and up to midnight all I can hear from my house is cars roaring around and bass blaring from stereos in the car park adjacent.
I have lived in Hatfield all my life and am now 47. Myself and my wife both own and ride Harley Davidsons which many people know are noisy, but we go out and come back later, not around and around annoying people.
I would hope the police could at least have some presence or CCTV along Queensway to allow the residents to relax in peace in the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?