Hatfield’s car boot sale chaos
SIR – So, it seems that the car boot season has started again!
Am I the only person who gets so irritated by the traffic congestion on the A414 and near Oldings roundabout every Sunday from about 10.30am until noon?
There must be a way to construct another entrance and exit so that you don’t have to have such a long line of vehicles trying to get in behind, blocking the road every week.
It must drive Tesco mad, too, that their parking places fill up with car booties.
Someone is making huge profits out of these sales and so they should do something to improve things for us locals!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire