Hatfield’s car boot sale chaos
SIR – So, it seems that the car boot season has started again!
Am I the only person who gets so irritated by the traffic congestion on the A414 and near Oldings roundabout every Sunday from about 10.30am until noon?
There must be a way to construct another entrance and exit so that you don’t have to have such a long line of vehicles trying to get in behind, blocking the road every week.
It must drive Tesco mad, too, that their parking places fill up with car booties.
Someone is making huge profits out of these sales and so they should do something to improve things for us locals!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 8 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist