Hatfield’s car boot sale chaos
SIR – So, it seems that the car boot season has started again!
Am I the only person who gets so irritated by the traffic congestion on the A414 and near Oldings roundabout every Sunday from about 10.30am until noon?
There must be a way to construct another entrance and exit so that you don’t have to have such a long line of vehicles trying to get in behind, blocking the road every week.
It must drive Tesco mad, too, that their parking places fill up with car booties.
Someone is making huge profits out of these sales and so they should do something to improve things for us locals!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 2 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 8 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 9 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals