Hatfield’s car boot sale chaos
SIR – So, it seems that the car boot season has started again!
Am I the only person who gets so irritated by the traffic congestion on the A414 and near Oldings roundabout every Sunday from about 10.30am until noon?
There must be a way to construct another entrance and exit so that you don’t have to have such a long line of vehicles trying to get in behind, blocking the road every week.
It must drive Tesco mad, too, that their parking places fill up with car booties.
Someone is making huge profits out of these sales and so they should do something to improve things for us locals!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man