Hatfield hit by commercial crisis
Sir – Regarding the letter from Jeremy Taylor in last week s edition: thank goodness somebody said it! I have long been amazed by people who are willing to let those who have presided over the collapse of the economy get away with it scot-free. Hatfield i
Sir - Regarding the letter from Jeremy Taylor in last week's edition: thank goodness somebody said it!
I have long been amazed by people who are willing to let those who have presided over the collapse of the economy get away with it scot-free. Hatfield is feeling the direct hit that this crisis has caused and Labour ought to answer for it. Instead, they lay the blame with our local council. Incredible.
St Modwen is a commercial developer dealing with commercial investors.
Commerce in this country has been struck a real blow, leading to a stalling of the Hatfield regeneration. It is certainly not the only development in the country which has met such difficulties - there are many. We are part of a very large picture and it's time the finger was properly pointed at the people responsible - this inept government.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Hammond, Holme Road, Hatfield.
- 1 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals