Hatfield hit by commercial crisis
Sir – Regarding the letter from Jeremy Taylor in last week s edition: thank goodness somebody said it! I have long been amazed by people who are willing to let those who have presided over the collapse of the economy get away with it scot-free. Hatfield i
Sir - Regarding the letter from Jeremy Taylor in last week's edition: thank goodness somebody said it!
I have long been amazed by people who are willing to let those who have presided over the collapse of the economy get away with it scot-free. Hatfield is feeling the direct hit that this crisis has caused and Labour ought to answer for it. Instead, they lay the blame with our local council. Incredible.
St Modwen is a commercial developer dealing with commercial investors.
Commerce in this country has been struck a real blow, leading to a stalling of the Hatfield regeneration. It is certainly not the only development in the country which has met such difficulties - there are many. We are part of a very large picture and it's time the finger was properly pointed at the people responsible - this inept government.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Hammond, Holme Road, Hatfield.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre