Ground Panshanger homes plan
SIR – in response to your article headlined 1,000 new homes could be built on Welwyn Garden City airfield – I am currently doing flying lessons at Panshanger Aerodrome and I believe it would be a great shame if it were to close. I have been flying at
SIR - in response to your article headlined '1,000 new homes could be built on Welwyn Garden City airfield' - I am currently doing flying lessons at Panshanger Aerodrome and I believe it would be a great shame if it were to close.
I have been flying at Panshanger for more than a year and have made good relationships with the staff and my flying instructor.
I would like to one day attain my Private Pilot's Licence and Panshanger is my local aerodrome.
Its closing would not only force me to have to find a new flying school which would mean going further afield, it would also force me to start flying with a new instructor.
You may also want to watch:
I do hope that the purposed development plans do not go ahead.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
Bramble Road, Hatfield.