Ground Panshanger homes plan
SIR – in response to your article headlined 1,000 new homes could be built on Welwyn Garden City airfield – I am currently doing flying lessons at Panshanger Aerodrome and I believe it would be a great shame if it were to close. I have been flying at
SIR - in response to your article headlined '1,000 new homes could be built on Welwyn Garden City airfield' - I am currently doing flying lessons at Panshanger Aerodrome and I believe it would be a great shame if it were to close.
I have been flying at Panshanger for more than a year and have made good relationships with the staff and my flying instructor.
I would like to one day attain my Private Pilot's Licence and Panshanger is my local aerodrome.
Its closing would not only force me to have to find a new flying school which would mean going further afield, it would also force me to start flying with a new instructor.
You may also want to watch:
I do hope that the purposed development plans do not go ahead.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 10 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
Bramble Road, Hatfield.