Green Party promise for Welwyn Hatfield
SIR – Your anonymous correspondent of last week can rest assured there will be a Green Party candidate on the ballot paper in every county council ward in the district on June 4, plus our Euro candidate Rupert Read, who was in Hatfield last week. Our mess
SIR - Your anonymous correspondent of last week can rest assured there will be a Green Party candidate on the ballot paper in every county council ward in the district on June 4, plus our Euro candidate Rupert Read, who was in Hatfield last week.
Our message to voters is that if you want a party that recognises the crisis we are in and has realistic policies to get us out of it (indeed if you just want a party that offers something different) you need to vote Green.
This was my message when I went around Haldens ward seeking signatures for my nomination paper and I was pleasantly surprised at the enthusiastic reception I received.
You may also want to watch:
Sweet Briar, WGC.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 7 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire