Generosity of the people of Potters Bar
SIR – Please can I firstly thank everyone in Potters Bar who gave, with such generosity, tombola prizes to The Royal British Legion for this year s town carnival. People have been so kind and gave without question. One garage owner gave a free MOT for the
SIR - Please can I firstly thank everyone in Potters Bar who gave, with such generosity, tombola prizes to The Royal British Legion for this year's town carnival.
People have been so kind and gave without question.
One garage owner gave a free MOT for the second year running; big x for that!
I was then asked to collect for Combat Stress at the Hatfield proms the other weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Again many people gave without question and some in large amounts.
Alas, there was one lady who spoiled my very enjoyable day by remarking, about collecting for Combat Stress; "what a stupid thing to collect for, we all get stressed".
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
Words fail me.
Mutton Lane, Potters Bar