Generosity of the people of Potters Bar
SIR – Please can I firstly thank everyone in Potters Bar who gave, with such generosity, tombola prizes to The Royal British Legion for this year s town carnival. People have been so kind and gave without question. One garage owner gave a free MOT for the
SIR - Please can I firstly thank everyone in Potters Bar who gave, with such generosity, tombola prizes to The Royal British Legion for this year's town carnival.
People have been so kind and gave without question.
One garage owner gave a free MOT for the second year running; big x for that!
I was then asked to collect for Combat Stress at the Hatfield proms the other weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Again many people gave without question and some in large amounts.
Alas, there was one lady who spoiled my very enjoyable day by remarking, about collecting for Combat Stress; "what a stupid thing to collect for, we all get stressed".
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Words fail me.
Mutton Lane, Potters Bar