Friendly club for women
Sir – Your female readers may be interested in Henpals – a club for women to make contact with local women. I know from my own experience that when you move to a new place it can be difficult to make friends, as well as at other times in life such as leav
Sir - Your female readers may be interested in Henpals - a club for women to make contact with local women.
I know from my own experience that when you move to a new place it can be difficult to make friends, as well as at other times in life such as leaving work to have a baby, being widowed, newly retired or coming through a divorce.
The Henpals website means that women can find other members who live in their area to make friends and share interests.
Among other things, we have a Book Club with a monthly prize of a £10 book token. Members can also send in photos and news of current projects for our monthly news page. Many members are very interested in various aspects of needlecrafts and lots of ideas are swapped in our forum section.
You may also want to watch:
Annual membership of Henpals is £5 to cover our running costs. We have kept this as low as possible so that it is open to all women.
More information is available at www.henpals.com or do please email me at email@example.com if you have any queries.
- 1 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 7 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 8 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
We look forward to welcoming you!
Jenny Roper, Lymington, Hants.