Friendly club for women
Sir – Your female readers may be interested in Henpals – a club for women to make contact with local women. I know from my own experience that when you move to a new place it can be difficult to make friends, as well as at other times in life such as leav
Sir - Your female readers may be interested in Henpals - a club for women to make contact with local women.
I know from my own experience that when you move to a new place it can be difficult to make friends, as well as at other times in life such as leaving work to have a baby, being widowed, newly retired or coming through a divorce.
The Henpals website means that women can find other members who live in their area to make friends and share interests.
Among other things, we have a Book Club with a monthly prize of a £10 book token. Members can also send in photos and news of current projects for our monthly news page. Many members are very interested in various aspects of needlecrafts and lots of ideas are swapped in our forum section.
You may also want to watch:
Annual membership of Henpals is £5 to cover our running costs. We have kept this as low as possible so that it is open to all women.
More information is available at www.henpals.com or do please email me at email@example.com if you have any queries.
- 1 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 5 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 6 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 7 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 8 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 9 Shoppers encouraged to stay safe as lockdown eases
- 10 Brookmans Park pub celebrates welcoming back visitors on April 12
We look forward to welcoming you!
Jenny Roper, Lymington, Hants.