Express your disquiet
Sir – On June 26, I will be taking my polling card to St Michael & All Saints Church in Birchwood Avenue, Hatfield to vote Labour in the Hatfield Central Ward by-election. In reading the letters in the WHT over the past few weeks there has been much
Sir - On June 26, I will be taking my polling card to St Michael & All Saints Church in Birchwood Avenue, Hatfield to vote Labour in the Hatfield Central Ward by-election.
In reading the letters in the WHT over the past few weeks there has been much disquiet with regards to the Conservative council holding onto information for their own personal and political gain. Well, those in the Hatfield Central Ward now have a chance to express their disquiet in the ballet box by NOT voting Conservative.
A vote for the Conservatives will aid and abet those who set out to deceive the good people of Hatfield.
We, the electorate, must show that we have the power to decide who leads us. We, the electorate, must show that we will not be deceived and lied to by our elected representatives. Also, we the electorate must cast aside any political allegiance for the sake of the town in which we live. Hatfield is our home.
You may also want to watch:
Locally, the Conservatives' are not working!
Edward John Selby, Wood Common, Hatfield.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 8 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan