Express your disquiet
Sir – On June 26, I will be taking my polling card to St Michael & All Saints Church in Birchwood Avenue, Hatfield to vote Labour in the Hatfield Central Ward by-election. In reading the letters in the WHT over the past few weeks there has been much
Sir - On June 26, I will be taking my polling card to St Michael & All Saints Church in Birchwood Avenue, Hatfield to vote Labour in the Hatfield Central Ward by-election.
In reading the letters in the WHT over the past few weeks there has been much disquiet with regards to the Conservative council holding onto information for their own personal and political gain. Well, those in the Hatfield Central Ward now have a chance to express their disquiet in the ballet box by NOT voting Conservative.
A vote for the Conservatives will aid and abet those who set out to deceive the good people of Hatfield.
We, the electorate, must show that we have the power to decide who leads us. We, the electorate, must show that we will not be deceived and lied to by our elected representatives. Also, we the electorate must cast aside any political allegiance for the sake of the town in which we live. Hatfield is our home.
You may also want to watch:
Locally, the Conservatives' are not working!
Edward John Selby, Wood Common, Hatfield.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 8 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 9 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses