Easter tips for diabetics
Sir – Easter is early this year and suddenly there seems little time to prepare for the Easter Bunny coming. Please spare a thought for your readers who have diabetes. Many people, especially parents of children with diabetes, struggle with the idea of
Sir - Easter is early this year and suddenly there seems little time to prepare for the Easter Bunny coming.
Please spare a thought for your readers who have diabetes.
Many people, especially parents of children with diabetes, struggle with the idea of how to manage the extra pressure of the 'forbidden' chocolate being everywhere.
Insulin regimes for both adults and children with diabetes do allow the odd treat of chocolate, but how do people with diabetes resist temptation at Easter? As a parent how are you supposed to keep saying no to a child when chocolate eggs are everywhere you look?
You may also want to watch:
IDDT has put together some Easter Tips to help people with diabetes deal with Easter.
For your free information please contact IDDT on 01604 622837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We really hope you will let your readers know how we can help.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
Insulin Dependent Diabetes Trust.