Easter tips for diabetics
Sir – Easter is early this year and suddenly there seems little time to prepare for the Easter Bunny coming. Please spare a thought for your readers who have diabetes. Many people, especially parents of children with diabetes, struggle with the idea of
Sir - Easter is early this year and suddenly there seems little time to prepare for the Easter Bunny coming.
Please spare a thought for your readers who have diabetes.
Many people, especially parents of children with diabetes, struggle with the idea of how to manage the extra pressure of the 'forbidden' chocolate being everywhere.
Insulin regimes for both adults and children with diabetes do allow the odd treat of chocolate, but how do people with diabetes resist temptation at Easter? As a parent how are you supposed to keep saying no to a child when chocolate eggs are everywhere you look?
You may also want to watch:
IDDT has put together some Easter Tips to help people with diabetes deal with Easter.
For your free information please contact IDDT on 01604 622837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We really hope you will let your readers know how we can help.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
Insulin Dependent Diabetes Trust.