Easter tips for diabetics
Sir – Easter is early this year and suddenly there seems little time to prepare for the Easter Bunny coming. Please spare a thought for your readers who have diabetes. Many people, especially parents of children with diabetes, struggle with the idea of
Sir - Easter is early this year and suddenly there seems little time to prepare for the Easter Bunny coming.
Please spare a thought for your readers who have diabetes.
Many people, especially parents of children with diabetes, struggle with the idea of how to manage the extra pressure of the 'forbidden' chocolate being everywhere.
Insulin regimes for both adults and children with diabetes do allow the odd treat of chocolate, but how do people with diabetes resist temptation at Easter? As a parent how are you supposed to keep saying no to a child when chocolate eggs are everywhere you look?
You may also want to watch:
IDDT has put together some Easter Tips to help people with diabetes deal with Easter.
For your free information please contact IDDT on 01604 622837 or email email@example.com. We really hope you will let your readers know how we can help.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
Insulin Dependent Diabetes Trust.