Delay will only mean health services suffer
SIR – I totally agree with your comment that most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward . I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients
SIR - I totally agree with your comment that 'most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward'.
I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients in the E&N Herts area.
We must stop this posturing and devote our energies to ensuring that a good general hospital is provided for our community.
Our MP has said: "The only language health bosses in our area understand is legal action".
Oh dear! So he wants a judicial review. Well let him pay for it and also the costs incurred by our hospital in successfully defending this useless action.
Unfortunately, the delay will ensure that a worse service is delivered to our patients.
- 1 Primary school drops to 'inadequate' Ofsted rating five years after 'Good' score
- 2 Older woman assaulted in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 'Best headteacher' leaves Hatfield school
- 4 QEII Hospital to receive million pound investment
- 5 From Welwyn Garden City to Colorado: The long-distance fiancées fundraising for a UK visa
- 6 Where you can get a walk-in booster or vaccine this weekend
- 7 Hatfield man faces murder charge
- 8 Hatfield to get new pub following £9 million investment
- 9 Planning inquiry to determine quarry plans for Hatfield Aerodrome closes
- 10 MP Oliver Dowden reacts to Downing Street 'party'
Let us campaign positively for the benefit of our community
Peter Bell, Brockswood Lane, WGC.