Delay will only mean health services suffer
SIR – I totally agree with your comment that most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward . I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients
SIR - I totally agree with your comment that 'most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward'.
I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients in the E&N Herts area.
We must stop this posturing and devote our energies to ensuring that a good general hospital is provided for our community.
Our MP has said: "The only language health bosses in our area understand is legal action".
You may also want to watch:
Oh dear! So he wants a judicial review. Well let him pay for it and also the costs incurred by our hospital in successfully defending this useless action.
Unfortunately, the delay will ensure that a worse service is delivered to our patients.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
Let us campaign positively for the benefit of our community
Peter Bell, Brockswood Lane, WGC.