Delay will only mean health services suffer
SIR – I totally agree with your comment that most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward . I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients
SIR - I totally agree with your comment that 'most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward'.
I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients in the E&N Herts area.
We must stop this posturing and devote our energies to ensuring that a good general hospital is provided for our community.
Our MP has said: "The only language health bosses in our area understand is legal action".
You may also want to watch:
Oh dear! So he wants a judicial review. Well let him pay for it and also the costs incurred by our hospital in successfully defending this useless action.
Unfortunately, the delay will ensure that a worse service is delivered to our patients.
- 1 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 2 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 Shoppers encouraged to stay safe as lockdown eases
- 8 Brookmans Park pub celebrates welcoming back visitors on April 12
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
Let us campaign positively for the benefit of our community
Peter Bell, Brockswood Lane, WGC.