Delay will only mean health services suffer
SIR – I totally agree with your comment that most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward . I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients
SIR - I totally agree with your comment that 'most of us believe centralising acute services is the right way forward'.
I have listened to the health professionals and am satisfied that the correct decision has been made in the interests of all patients in the E&N Herts area.
We must stop this posturing and devote our energies to ensuring that a good general hospital is provided for our community.
Our MP has said: "The only language health bosses in our area understand is legal action".
Oh dear! So he wants a judicial review. Well let him pay for it and also the costs incurred by our hospital in successfully defending this useless action.
Unfortunately, the delay will ensure that a worse service is delivered to our patients.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 10 Tournament's return brings huge joy to Welwyn Garden City Youth Football Club
Let us campaign positively for the benefit of our community
Peter Bell, Brockswood Lane, WGC.