Contractors at fault
SIR – Why is it that so many people are now parking on grass verges?
The worst culprits are Serco, a firm which, I understand, works for the council?
These are not isolated incidents and they act as though they have been told NOT to park on the road at any time.
Why is it that whenever you telephone the council to give them relevant information, ie Serco almost causing accidents by ensuring pedestrians cannot use the pavement as they are parked on it OR the registration of a lorry fly-tipping (twice) and cars and motor bikes driving over Green Belt they have no interest in anything other than procuring the informant’s private information?
This is unlikely, given all the bad press about confidential information finding its way into the wrong hands, yet they refuse to act without it.
You may also want to watch:
Why is it?
Name and address supplied.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 7 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 10 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas