Contractors at fault
SIR – Why is it that so many people are now parking on grass verges?
The worst culprits are Serco, a firm which, I understand, works for the council?
These are not isolated incidents and they act as though they have been told NOT to park on the road at any time.
Why is it that whenever you telephone the council to give them relevant information, ie Serco almost causing accidents by ensuring pedestrians cannot use the pavement as they are parked on it OR the registration of a lorry fly-tipping (twice) and cars and motor bikes driving over Green Belt they have no interest in anything other than procuring the informant’s private information?
This is unlikely, given all the bad press about confidential information finding its way into the wrong hands, yet they refuse to act without it.
You may also want to watch:
Why is it?
Name and address supplied.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan