Contractors at fault
SIR – Why is it that so many people are now parking on grass verges?
The worst culprits are Serco, a firm which, I understand, works for the council?
These are not isolated incidents and they act as though they have been told NOT to park on the road at any time.
Why is it that whenever you telephone the council to give them relevant information, ie Serco almost causing accidents by ensuring pedestrians cannot use the pavement as they are parked on it OR the registration of a lorry fly-tipping (twice) and cars and motor bikes driving over Green Belt they have no interest in anything other than procuring the informant’s private information?
This is unlikely, given all the bad press about confidential information finding its way into the wrong hands, yet they refuse to act without it.
You may also want to watch:
Why is it?
Name and address supplied.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 6 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022