Competition: Win free gym membership worth £500 in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Win free gym membership worth £500 and other prizes thanks to Anytime Fitness and the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Anytime Fitness is the largest gym chain in the world, with more than 2,300 clubs globally, and directors Tim Harris and Greg Matthew say they are very excited to be bringing this proven gym model to Welwyn Garden City.
The new gym is situated in the town’s Howard Centre shopping complex and will open at the end of the month.
Memberships are really great value, especially if you grab one of the fantastic opening offers that are available to the first 350 members to sign up.
It is a 24-hour, all access gym, with state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment.
You may also want to watch:
Having a membership at one of the Anytime Fitness gyms allows a member access to every club worldwide using the same key-fob.
Tim and Greg say they want to get to know all their members and “create a really warm, friendly training community that everyone feels comfortable to train in, and with our extremely convenient location we feel we are able to provide that to Welwyn Garden City, especially as all members will receive two hours free parking in the Howard Centre car park every time they use the gym”.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
The private changing rooms, with showers and heated floors, means everyone can feel relaxed while changing and potentially avoid any embarrassing or awkward moments.
In the gym there will be an “inspiration wall” which gives Tim and Greg a chance to leave messages and stay in constant communication with members, and also a chance for the members to give any feedback, positive or negative.
“We really want to promote a safe, friendly environment that is extremely welcoming to all of our members and a benefit to the Howard Centre and WGC as a whole,” they added.
To celebrate the opening of the gym, Anytime Fitness is giving one lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times reader the chance to win a year’s FREE membership, worth more than £500.
There are two runners-up prizes of one hour personal training sessions worth £50.
To be in with a chance to win one of these prizes simply answer the following question:
What is most important in maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
A) Long working hours with little time for friends or family.
B) Always ordering the low calorie option and the diet drink when eating out.
C) A balanced diet with regular exercise.
To enter, text WHT ANY followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT ANY B Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, firstname.lastname@example.org
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is noon on Friday, January 24.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date. Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk – or call customer services on 0844 3572403.