Companies should sort our parking problems
Sir – In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys parking. I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don t provide sufficient parking. We have to
Sir - In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys' parking.
I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don't provide sufficient parking. We have to put up with cars parked dangerously near the fire station and towards the Forum, making it difficult for anyone to drive along the road, and impossible when the bus tries to get through.
There are now parking restrictions in some places and parking costs to use the Airfield restaurant (although it is refundable) and the Galleria, to name but a couple.
In addition to the university parking problems in residential roads - which of course is better out of term time.
You may also want to watch:
When is the council going to do something about making the university and BAe site companies sort out their own parking - and perhaps enforcing the park and ride for employees.
June Copping, via email.
- 1 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 2 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 3 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 4 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas