Companies should sort our parking problems
Sir – In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys parking. I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don t provide sufficient parking. We have to
Sir - In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys' parking.
I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don't provide sufficient parking. We have to put up with cars parked dangerously near the fire station and towards the Forum, making it difficult for anyone to drive along the road, and impossible when the bus tries to get through.
There are now parking restrictions in some places and parking costs to use the Airfield restaurant (although it is refundable) and the Galleria, to name but a couple.
In addition to the university parking problems in residential roads - which of course is better out of term time.
You may also want to watch:
When is the council going to do something about making the university and BAe site companies sort out their own parking - and perhaps enforcing the park and ride for employees.
June Copping, via email.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire