Companies should sort our parking problems
Sir – In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys parking. I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don t provide sufficient parking. We have to
Sir - In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys' parking.
I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don't provide sufficient parking. We have to put up with cars parked dangerously near the fire station and towards the Forum, making it difficult for anyone to drive along the road, and impossible when the bus tries to get through.
There are now parking restrictions in some places and parking costs to use the Airfield restaurant (although it is refundable) and the Galleria, to name but a couple.
In addition to the university parking problems in residential roads - which of course is better out of term time.
You may also want to watch:
When is the council going to do something about making the university and BAe site companies sort out their own parking - and perhaps enforcing the park and ride for employees.
June Copping, via email.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 4 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 8 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield