Companies should sort our parking problems
Sir – In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys parking. I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don t provide sufficient parking. We have to
Sir - In reply to your request for answers to the Three Valleys' parking.
I think the people of Hatfield have long been very fed up with all the companies who employ staff on the old British Aerospace site, and don't provide sufficient parking. We have to put up with cars parked dangerously near the fire station and towards the Forum, making it difficult for anyone to drive along the road, and impossible when the bus tries to get through.
There are now parking restrictions in some places and parking costs to use the Airfield restaurant (although it is refundable) and the Galleria, to name but a couple.
In addition to the university parking problems in residential roads - which of course is better out of term time.
You may also want to watch:
When is the council going to do something about making the university and BAe site companies sort out their own parking - and perhaps enforcing the park and ride for employees.
June Copping, via email.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire