Charity thank yous
SIR – We would like to thank everyone who donated to the Isabel Hospice Sunflower collections last weekend in WGC, which raised �1,138. Thank you also to the collectors who gave their time to raise money for those living with life-limiting illnesses such
SIR - We would like to thank everyone who donated to the Isabel Hospice Sunflower collections last weekend in WGC, which raised �1,138. Thank you also to the collectors who gave their time to raise money for those living with life-limiting illnesses such as cancer.
This year Isabel Hospice needs to raise over �4 million and could not hope to do so without the support of the local community.
Val Robinson - chair of the Isabel Hospice WGC Support Group.
SIR - On behalf of Dogs for the Disabled, we would like to extend a big thank you to the kind people that supported our recent plant sale at the Free Church, especially those who kindly donated plants.
You may also want to watch:
We are dependent on your goodwill and support to enable us to carry out our work for a very deserving cause. The sum of �550.85 was raised, all of which will go directly to provide assistance dogs for people with disabilities including children with autism.
Your help was community support at its best.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
Name and address supplied.