Charity thank yous
SIR – We would like to thank everyone who donated to the Isabel Hospice Sunflower collections last weekend in WGC, which raised �1,138. Thank you also to the collectors who gave their time to raise money for those living with life-limiting illnesses such
SIR - We would like to thank everyone who donated to the Isabel Hospice Sunflower collections last weekend in WGC, which raised �1,138. Thank you also to the collectors who gave their time to raise money for those living with life-limiting illnesses such as cancer.
This year Isabel Hospice needs to raise over �4 million and could not hope to do so without the support of the local community.
Val Robinson - chair of the Isabel Hospice WGC Support Group.
SIR - On behalf of Dogs for the Disabled, we would like to extend a big thank you to the kind people that supported our recent plant sale at the Free Church, especially those who kindly donated plants.
You may also want to watch:
We are dependent on your goodwill and support to enable us to carry out our work for a very deserving cause. The sum of �550.85 was raised, all of which will go directly to provide assistance dogs for people with disabilities including children with autism.
Your help was community support at its best.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
Name and address supplied.