CAB needs you!
SIR – The Welwyn Hatfield Citizens Advice Bureau needs more volunteer advisors and trustees. Demand for our advice is rising rapidly, and we have just opened an outreach in Welwyn Garden. As a registered charity we have to source all our own funds. An
SIR - The Welwyn Hatfield Citizens Advice Bureau needs more volunteer advisors and trustees.
Demand for our advice is rising rapidly, and we have just opened an outreach in Welwyn Garden.
As a registered charity we have to source all our own funds.
An advisor typically works one morning each week, although there is a lot of flexibility around attendances.
You may also want to watch:
Full training will be given.
The board of trustees gives direction to the bureau; it meets four times a year, plus other events.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
We are looking for trustees with finance, HR, IT or fundraising experience.
Closing date is June 12 for board applications.
For more information see our website or contact our bureau manager, Debbie Rixon, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01707 268054.
From personal experience, I know that helping your fellow citizens through the CAB is satisfying and worthwhile.
Welwyn Hatfield CAB
Hands off Green Belt