Battle Proms Hatfield ticket offer for Mother’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Are you still looking for that special Mother’s Day gift?
Why not treat mum to tickets for the perfect summer celebration and get an exclusive reader discount?
On Saturday, July 19, the ever-popular Battle Proms makes its 14th annual appearance at Hatfield House.
Widely regarded as one of the most exciting summer proms concerts in the country, this is an event that fans return to year after year.
And the Welwyn Hatfield Times has secured a fantastic 15 per cent discount for its readers on tickets – subject to terms and conditions.
You may also want to watch:
Simply book your Battle Proms tickets online at www.battleproms.com and quote ‘BPWHT14’ to receive your discount.
The Battle Proms’ new e-ticket system means you get your tickets as soon as you purchase them, so no matter how late you book, mum won’t be disappointed on Mother’s Day.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
The discount code will be valid until midnight on Mothering Sunday, March 30, and is not valid for Concert Pavilion tickets.
In addition to a full orchestral programme of sublime classical music, this unique open-air picnic concert features a carefully choreographed and highly-emotive Spitfire aerial display and stunning firework finale, all set in the leafy parkland of Hatfield House.
And, of course, there will be a rousing rendition of the Battle Proms’ signature piece – Beethoven’s Battle Symphony – performed as he intended with the full complement of 193 live firing cannon providing a thunderous percussion.
For more information, or to book tickets, visit www.battleproms.com or call 01432 355 416, and remember to quote ‘BPWHT14’ by midnight on Sunday, March 30 to obtain your 15 per cent discount on concert tickets.