A rubbish joke!
SIR – In response to your article in last week’s WHT on Serco, I felt compelled to write in.
I live in Forresters Drive, WGC and a group of us always put our rubbish together in a pile to make it easier for the dustmen to collect, as commented on by a dustman in the article who says, “its nice when people get together and pile the rubbish for us, but we can’t always reply on that”.
I had to laugh though when it also said: “We always have to take the loose rubbish, we can’t leave it in a mess”.
What a joke!
Every week the rubbish has been collected you can guarantee there are always individual small pieces of rubbish left that haven’t been taken. It only would take one person a couple of seconds to put it in the dustcart.
Please Serco don’t say one thing and do another, it not professional!
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 5 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 8 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 9 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 10 County lines drug dealer jailed for more than seven years
Forresters Driver, WGC.