A rubbish joke!
SIR – In response to your article in last week’s WHT on Serco, I felt compelled to write in.
I live in Forresters Drive, WGC and a group of us always put our rubbish together in a pile to make it easier for the dustmen to collect, as commented on by a dustman in the article who says, “its nice when people get together and pile the rubbish for us, but we can’t always reply on that”.
I had to laugh though when it also said: “We always have to take the loose rubbish, we can’t leave it in a mess”.
What a joke!
Every week the rubbish has been collected you can guarantee there are always individual small pieces of rubbish left that haven’t been taken. It only would take one person a couple of seconds to put it in the dustcart.
You may also want to watch:
Please Serco don’t say one thing and do another, it not professional!
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman as two men charged with murder
- 2 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 3 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 4 New ITV teen drama Tell Me Everything being filmed in Welwyn Garden City
- 5 Campus West car park planning application submitted
- 6 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 10 Spotting the signs: a personal insight into suicide
Forresters Driver, WGC.