A rubbish joke!
SIR – In response to your article in last week’s WHT on Serco, I felt compelled to write in.
I live in Forresters Drive, WGC and a group of us always put our rubbish together in a pile to make it easier for the dustmen to collect, as commented on by a dustman in the article who says, “its nice when people get together and pile the rubbish for us, but we can’t always reply on that”.
I had to laugh though when it also said: “We always have to take the loose rubbish, we can’t leave it in a mess”.
What a joke!
Every week the rubbish has been collected you can guarantee there are always individual small pieces of rubbish left that haven’t been taken. It only would take one person a couple of seconds to put it in the dustcart.
You may also want to watch:
Please Serco don’t say one thing and do another, it not professional!
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 3 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
Forresters Driver, WGC.