A rubbish joke!
SIR – In response to your article in last week’s WHT on Serco, I felt compelled to write in.
I live in Forresters Drive, WGC and a group of us always put our rubbish together in a pile to make it easier for the dustmen to collect, as commented on by a dustman in the article who says, “its nice when people get together and pile the rubbish for us, but we can’t always reply on that”.
I had to laugh though when it also said: “We always have to take the loose rubbish, we can’t leave it in a mess”.
What a joke!
Every week the rubbish has been collected you can guarantee there are always individual small pieces of rubbish left that haven’t been taken. It only would take one person a couple of seconds to put it in the dustcart.
Please Serco don’t say one thing and do another, it not professional!
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 5 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 6 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 7 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 8 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 9 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 10 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
Forresters Driver, WGC.