A great panto, oh yes it was!
SIR – This year’s pantomime by the Digswell Players was Babes in the Wood with a Robin Hood slant to the story.
As usual it was a great show and thoroughly enjoyed by the packed audience on the night that we went.
I believe this is the 54th annual pantomime by this group, which started as a ‘potted panto’ given at a WI Christmas party and its continuation over the years is a great achievement.
The family involvement among the cast, production team, stage management, dedicated team of helpers and its audiences has sustained them through all these years and been clearly evident.
As well as the Christmas Panto, the Digswell Players put on a play during the year and its youth group, Expressions, also puts on a musical show.
You may also want to watch:
An ambitious and very entertaining programme.
Well done to all concerned!
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 8 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station