£300 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to be won
- Credit: Archant
CHANCE to win £50 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to celebrate the opening of the chain’s new store in Welwyn Garden City
Last Wednesday, Welwyn Hatfield mayor, councillor Howard Morgan, officially opened Cargo’s shop in the Howard Centre by pulling a giant Christmas cracker with the Cargo team.
Whether you want to brighten up your home, spoil your nearest and dearest or buy a present for yourself, there is no reason not to go crackers at Cargo this Christmas.
The new store, situated on the ground floor, has something for every homemaker – from extraordinarily good value sofas and dining tables to inspiring accessories to add colour and style to your home.
Make sure you take a moment to visit Cargo in Welwyn Garden City, or visit www.cargohomeshop.com
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the new store, Cargo is offering lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times readers the chance to win one of six £50 vouchers.
To stand a chance of winning this prize, simply answering the following question:
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
Where in Welwyn Garden City is the new Cargo store?
A) Stanborough Lakes
B) Howard Centre
C) Gosling Sports Park
To enter, text WHT CARGO followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT CARGO A Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, email@example.com
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is noon on Friday, November 29.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk – or call customer services on 0844 3572403.