£300 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to be won
- Credit: Archant
CHANCE to win £50 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to celebrate the opening of the chain’s new store in Welwyn Garden City
Last Wednesday, Welwyn Hatfield mayor, councillor Howard Morgan, officially opened Cargo’s shop in the Howard Centre by pulling a giant Christmas cracker with the Cargo team.
Whether you want to brighten up your home, spoil your nearest and dearest or buy a present for yourself, there is no reason not to go crackers at Cargo this Christmas.
The new store, situated on the ground floor, has something for every homemaker – from extraordinarily good value sofas and dining tables to inspiring accessories to add colour and style to your home.
Make sure you take a moment to visit Cargo in Welwyn Garden City, or visit www.cargohomeshop.com
To celebrate the new store, Cargo is offering lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times readers the chance to win one of six £50 vouchers.
To stand a chance of winning this prize, simply answering the following question:
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 4 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 5 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 6 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Herts man charged with alleged attempted robbery at village Co-op
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
Where in Welwyn Garden City is the new Cargo store?
A) Stanborough Lakes
B) Howard Centre
C) Gosling Sports Park
To enter, text WHT CARGO followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT CARGO A Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, email@example.com
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is noon on Friday, November 29.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk – or call customer services on 0844 3572403.