£300 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to be won
- Credit: Archant
CHANCE to win £50 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to celebrate the opening of the chain’s new store in Welwyn Garden City
Last Wednesday, Welwyn Hatfield mayor, councillor Howard Morgan, officially opened Cargo’s shop in the Howard Centre by pulling a giant Christmas cracker with the Cargo team.
Whether you want to brighten up your home, spoil your nearest and dearest or buy a present for yourself, there is no reason not to go crackers at Cargo this Christmas.
The new store, situated on the ground floor, has something for every homemaker – from extraordinarily good value sofas and dining tables to inspiring accessories to add colour and style to your home.
Make sure you take a moment to visit Cargo in Welwyn Garden City, or visit www.cargohomeshop.com
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the new store, Cargo is offering lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times readers the chance to win one of six £50 vouchers.
To stand a chance of winning this prize, simply answering the following question:
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
Where in Welwyn Garden City is the new Cargo store?
A) Stanborough Lakes
B) Howard Centre
C) Gosling Sports Park
To enter, text WHT CARGO followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT CARGO A Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, firstname.lastname@example.org
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is noon on Friday, November 29.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk – or call customer services on 0844 3572403.