£300 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to be won
- Credit: Archant
CHANCE to win £50 worth of Cargo gift vouchers to celebrate the opening of the chain’s new store in Welwyn Garden City
Last Wednesday, Welwyn Hatfield mayor, councillor Howard Morgan, officially opened Cargo’s shop in the Howard Centre by pulling a giant Christmas cracker with the Cargo team.
Whether you want to brighten up your home, spoil your nearest and dearest or buy a present for yourself, there is no reason not to go crackers at Cargo this Christmas.
The new store, situated on the ground floor, has something for every homemaker – from extraordinarily good value sofas and dining tables to inspiring accessories to add colour and style to your home.
Make sure you take a moment to visit Cargo in Welwyn Garden City, or visit www.cargohomeshop.com
To celebrate the new store, Cargo is offering lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times readers the chance to win one of six £50 vouchers.
To stand a chance of winning this prize, simply answering the following question:
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 From Russia with love... Catherine The Great series returns to Hatfield for season two of period drama
- 10 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
Where in Welwyn Garden City is the new Cargo store?
A) Stanborough Lakes
B) Howard Centre
C) Gosling Sports Park
To enter, text WHT CARGO followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT CARGO A Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, firstname.lastname@example.org
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is noon on Friday, November 29.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk – or call customer services on 0844 3572403.